TAB Bra - Diagonal Seamed - BEIGE (28C - 36KK)
The Diagonal Seamed Bra is most suitable for women requiring full coverage or anyone with very large or very dense breasts or anyone with a lumpectomy or mastectomy. There is a hidden pocket for a prosthesis or filler.
The bra will provide orthopedic support for the breasts and help alleviate any pain in the neck, shoulders and back caused by an ill-fitting bra. Designed for the woman with bra issues or special needs (orthopedic, post-surgical or prosthetic needs). Available online in sizes 28C-42JJ in beige, black and pink (see other product selection option for those sizes/colours not covered here). [Note: Size 44D - 44JJ may be possible with in-person fitting at Ottawa Bra Clinic.]
- Smooth microfiber and cotton fabric
- Soft, cotton-lined pocket on the inside of each cup to hold prosthetics or other aesthetic shapers (eliminates the need to constantly adjust or worry about the prosthetic moving or looking out of place); cotton under the arm, and any anywhere the breast would touch.
- Optimal support and comfort
- Postural correction
- Suitable for all figure types
- Increased circulation and breast tissue health
- Perfect fit from teen to senior
- Excellent sports/exercise bra
- Excellent nursing bra
Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device with Health Canada, many third-party health insurance companies cover with a Dr's prescription.
NOTE: Each bra style has its own corresponding BRA SIZE CHART. Please go to the Size Chart Page and see which bra size you need for your measurements before ordering. A 2 minute video on how to measure and read the chart is there as well: